Friday, November 11, 2011

The Bible

 

Way back years when I knew of a home without a Bible I couldnt believe it...how a man and woman made a home and a family without owning something special inside the house thats been the reason why we are all here today.... till earlier this very date when I visit a bookstore I dont know what I was looking for my eyes roam around varieties of colorful books different issues new and old but nothing interest me...then without even thinking what I was doing I walk towards the saleslady and ask her if where the Bible is....she immediately answered "No. We don't have that book" and again I couldn't believe they don't have one...I still searched...and guess what! I found one. I couldn't let go of it. I checked it to see if the pages are complete. It was the first time in my life I walked inside a mall without buying clothes or anything to eat but trust me...It made me complete...It made me contented. On that very moment all those people inside the mall haven't felt what I was feeling that time...many were hungry for taste of good life buying things to make them comfortable like new pillows new living room showcases and talking to a car agent...good restaurants eating to well-known food chains inside the mall...good living talking to realty agents...good food busy doing groceries trying to get something thats new in store...I see all of them and I feel I was the only one who wasn't there to live life on earth. I told myself these people are busy...like in a competition....like in a race...like theres no more tommorrow...I was once when I got amazed of what this world can offer....but Im glad after the mist...in my 33 years I finally could see what I was once doing....Im proud to tell the world I finally bought something that my heart and soul so long wanted to have and own...while walking out from that worldy amazement Its all clear to me now...its not all about making money and not all about having fun....its all about the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment