Friday, November 11, 2011

Life

My life started after the adversities. It’s when the world itself opened up with mine. It’s when I see much more what skin shows. It’s the what life is all about. Wisdom is neither learned nor gained its actually a seed that’s been there ever since our existence. Like a typical seed it needs some watering and sunlight for its growth in order for us to unlock all the answers that we are needing to survive. A lot of people think it’s all about making money. When death came your way your money can’t do anything it doesn’t even shed tear for you. Neither your money will miss you. Money is just a thing, a thing thats use in exchange of what you needed. Totally a dummy not even a good friend. It’s sad to know a lot as in aged people as well as youngsters still don’t know what really life is all about. You may have been a good child, a successful professional, a good husband, a good worker, all you did good was all for your family and family alone. What about others? Like GOD who had given every goodness you have right now. Some says there’s no God. Ask evil and it even recognizes GOD. In this world there’s only two way the good and evil as well as like the other like cold and hot. If you are intelligent enough to study about this, then you better be intelligent enough to know you are in the state of denial.

When did you know life? Is it when you know of God or vice versa. I may not be able to be a part of your life but after reading this I might have given you some ideas and who knows what it will do in your life sometime now. It shows some of me not all of me. I can be the worst person, a nightmare, worst enemy its every human nature. But I can be your good friend. I am stubborn person but I got a lot of patience when needed. I chose to keep my struggles as much as possible thats how strong I am. My weakness is others. I am weak when I see other peoples struggles, it tears me up inside. I dont care spending my last penny to save souls. That I almost forget myself. What do I deserve? I am yet to know. I’m only 34.

Do you really have a heart to take all of these?
 Can you stand in storms?
 Do you consider and reconsider things?
 Can you connect?

No comments:

Post a Comment